A custom approach to address your skin concerns.
We understand that each person's skin is one of a kind, just like you. That's why we tailor every treatment to your specific needs, addressing your unique concerns and goals.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
- Address skin concerns from dark pots, acne, uneven skin tone, and enlarged pores too!
- Provides targeted solutions using products and treatments that are best suited to your skin's needs.
- Easily adapts to changes in your skin over time. If your skin's needs change, we can adjust the treatment accordingly, ensuring it remains effective.
Frequency of Treatment
Varies based on your skin needs, every 2-4 weeks are recommened for best results.
$75+ per session
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We will begin with a double cleanse - an oil cleanser, followed by a skin-specific cleanser to remove dirt and debris.
- Your skin will then be exfoliated -this part removes dead skin cell build-up and reveals fresh, juicy skin.
- A custom mask will be applied.
- We wrap up with finishing products that hydrate and protect with SPF.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
We understand that your journey to skin health is unique. While individual results may vary, many clients start seeing a radiant improvements after just a few sessions. It's all about the journey, and we're here with you every step of the way to achieve your skin goals.
We will begin the process with an in-depth consultation and get you started with skin care products to prep the skin for treatment and build up tolerance to certain ingredients and treatments.
What does the $50 deposit for a skin assessment go toward?
The $50 deposit goes toward your visit with your esthetician. During this visit, we will review your history, assess your skin, discuss concerns and develop a plan. Your deposit can be applied to any product or treatment purchase during your visit.
Who do I meet with for my consult or treatment?
You will always be seen by a Licensed Esthetician who specializes in holistic approaches to care for the skin as well as trained in skin of color.
What if I do not want to move forward with treatment or purchase anything at this appointment?
The $50 deposit will then go toward your esthetician time. We hope you find the skin consult valuable and find a product routine or treatment plan suitable for you!
Arrive with a bare face to properly assess your skin.
- Adhere to the routine and treatment regimen in order to achieve improvements.
- Use your skin care routine as directed and frequency use.
- Adjustments to the routine may be needed, which is perfectly normal. Should you have any questions or concerns you are free to discuss.
- Skin maintenance is an important component of skin skin health management. Please continue to make regular appointments as discussed during your assessments.