A critical step to address your skin concerns and help you reach your goals.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
- One-on-one time with your esthetician who will listen to your skin goals, assess your skin and provide a custom plan for your current skin state.
- You out the door with a clarity on how to care for your skin alongside skin-loving products to prepare you for your next appointment.
Frequency of Treatment
Initial visit for all new patients or as needed for established patients.
*The $50 assessment fee will be applied to services/products.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- It's your time to shine! We review your intake forms to ensure we are on the same page. You share anything related to your current routine, product usage, and the type of results you expect.
- A skin analysis is performed.
- You will receive detailed answers and educate you on the process.
- You leave with a complete treatment plan to follow along with product usage curated for YOU!
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
We understand that your journey to skin health is unique. While individual results may vary, many clients start seeing a radiant improvements after just a few sessions. It's all about the journey, and we're here with you every step of the way to achieve your skin goals.
We will begin the process with an in-depth consultation and get you started with skin care products to prep the skin for treatment and build up tolerance to certain ingredients and treatments.
What does the $50 deposit for a skin assessment go toward?
The $50 deposit goes toward your visit with your esthetician. During this visit, we will review your history, assess your skin, discuss concerns and develop a plan. Your deposit can be applied to any product or treatment purchase during your visit.
Who do I meet with for my consult or treatment?
You will always be seen by a Licensed Esthetician who specializes in holistic approaches to care for the skin as well as trained in skin of color.
What if I do not want to move forward with treatment or purchase anything at this appointment?
The $50 deposit will then go toward your esthetician time. We hope you find the skin consult valuable and find a product routine or treatment plan suitable for you!
Arrive with a bare face to properly assess your skin.
- Adhere to the routine and treatment regimen in order to achieve improvements.
- Use your skin care routine as directed and frequency use.
- Adjustments to the routine may be needed, which is perfectly normal. Should you have any questions or concerns you are free to discuss.
- Skin maintenance is an important component of skin skin health management. Please continue to make regular appointments as discussed during your assessments.