Body Nectar | No. 4 Rose Botanical
Rose Botanical is our exclusive body nectar as it is infused with rose petals. It smells just like roses, roses have the most intoxicating aroma and also contain vitamins and antioxidants which can help soothe and repair the skin. Not only are they beautiful, but more importantly, they possess amazing beauty benefits.
- Nourishing oils like sunflower oil and hazelnut seed oil are easily absorbed and will leave the skin feeling nourished and supple
- Penetrates skin's protective barrier and helps maintain a radiant glow
- Processed in small batches for freshness
- Made with plant-based, food-grade quality ingredients for a safe yet effective addition to your skincare regimen.
- Never tested on animals and all of our products are sourced from carefully vetted suppliers. Free of parabens, phthalates, alcohol, genetically modified organisms (non-GMO) and other harmful chemicals
- Formulated and bottled in the USA
4 oz | 120 ml glass bottle with pump. | Available in a try-me size
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Rosa Centifolia, Tocopherol (Vitamin E),Rosa x Centifolia (Rose Absolute)
- Pump a small amount of oil into the palm of your hand, and gently massage into skin to moisturize and regenerate the area. Allow your skin a few minutes to absorb the oils before dressing.
- For best absorption, apply to damp skin after a shower or bath.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Best used within 12 months.
What is Body Nectar?
Our body nectar is a formulation of plant-based oils. It is the optimal way to reintroduce lost moisture back into the skin. It's like food for the body.
Can someone with oily skin use?
Sure can! Oils are known for their absorbent properties as they mimic the natural lipids found in our skin. They are ideal to help repair and re-regulate your skin's moisture barrier, which is responsible for oil production.
What should I look for in a body oil?
Key ingredients to look for in an effective body oil is that it is free from chemicals and contains oils that are do not contain heavy oils that sit on top of the skin.