Hair Nectar | No. 27 Argan + Rosemary
Argan + Rosemary hair nectar promotes hair growth. Stimulate your hair follicles with a blend of of pure, high-quality carrier oils, essential oils + extracts that work collectively to nourish hair strands and increase blood flow to the scalp resulting in growth.
- Nutrient-packed oil of avocado oil to encourage hair growth.
- Increases moisture, luster, and hair growth.
- Contains sealing oils that lock in moisture, such as black castor oil and grapeseed oil.
- Processed in small batches for freshness.
- Made with plant-based, food-grade quality ingredients for a safe yet effective addition to your skincare regimen.
- Never tested on animals and all of our products are sourced from carefully vetted suppliers. Free of parabens, phthalates, alcohol, genetically modified organisms (non-GMO) and other harmful chemicals. Formulated and bottled in the USA.
2 oz | 60 ml glass bottle with dropper
Use within 6 months, for maximum shelf life avoid contact with water and moisture.
For instructions on how to recycle xo Brown Girl packaging click here.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Nigella sativa (Black Cumin) Oil, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha x Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Rub oil into palms of hands and apply to wet or dry hair. When applying to scalp, massage until well absorbed. Can be applied daily prior to bedtime.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
What is hair nectar?
An incredible multitasker that lubricates, seals, and promotes hair growth.
Is it okay to apply at night?
Sure can! To improve the quality, massage onto the scalp prior to bed. It's completely okay to oil hair daily, however may not be necessary based on the needs of your hair. For those with finer hair may want to lessen daily use to avoid weighing down your hair.
What hair type is recommended for this hair nectar?
Textured hair is one of the biggest beneficiaries of moisturizers as it tends to be the driest of all hair types.
Share this Product
I purchased this oil and feel in love. I love the way it feels on my scalp. I had to find this website to order more!!!! So excited! XO Brown Girl is amazing.
This hair Nectar is absolutely amazing 🤩 I will continue to buy more thank you so much
I love the Argan + Rosemary Hair Nectar. The best I have used on my hair. Thank you