NOURISH | No. 14 Clay Mask
NOURISH Clay Mask gently deep cleans pores to restore the health, function, and appearance of your skin.
- Provides gentle exfoliation
- Natural antiseptic and antimicrobial that free unwanted dirt and dead skin cells
- Scavenge free radicals in your skin to reduce oxidative stress caused by environmental damage
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and acne
- Packed with Vitamin C to maintain elasticity and flexibility of the skin
Skin Type: All skin types
2 oz | 57gr glass jar
Use within 12 months, for maximum shelf life avoid contact with water and moisture.
*Always perform a patch test on a small, discreet patch of skin, such as behind your ear or on the inside of your elbow. Look for signs of redness or irritation.
Kaolin Clay, Iron Oxide, Maltodextrin (and) Honey, Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis Linn (Hibiscus) Petal Powder, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Powder (and) Maltodextrin (and) Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate (Modified Food Starch)
- Rose Kaolin Clay: Provides gentle exfoliation, helps to draw toxins from the skin, helps to increase circulation, reduces skin irritation, and helps to reduce inflammation.
- Honey Powder: Natural antiseptic and antimicrobial and will free unwanted dirt and dead skin cells.
- Hibiscus Powder: Natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), a natural exfoliant and reduces hyperpigmentation and comedones.
- Coconut Milk: Helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin.
Add a few drops of water for desired consistency to a teaspoon of mask powder into a non-metal small bowl. Apply a thin layer to face with a brush or fingertips 1-3x/week after cleansing, while the skin is still moist. Allow to sit for 10 minutes, rinse with warm water and finish with Toner Mist, skin-specific serum and Facial Nectar.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eye. If irritation occurs, rinse with cool water and discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
What is Clay Mask?
An infusion of different clays to help with skin concerns such as absorbing excess oil, managing dry skin, and acne prevention.
Why is important to add clay masks into my skincare routine?
Clay masks are a powerful additive to you skincare routine as it serves many uses based on the needs of your skin. They are beneficial in healing, purging, and regulating the sebum.
How does a clay mask work?
Clay is naturally negatively charged, giving clay the ability to remove chemicals and heavy metals from your skin.
Our Clean Standards
Our Clean Standards
Our formulas are created simple, effective, and without compromise. Formulated cruelty-free and non-GMO without synthetic fragrances, silicones, colorants, sulfates, phthalates, parabens, PEGs, petrolatum, mineral oil, and nanoparticles.
Fragrance ingredients are fully disclosed to you, not hidden behind the word "fragrance", which is quite common in the beauty industry. US law does not require companies be transparent about the ingredients in fragrance/parfum. xBG believes in your right-to-know what you are slathering on your skin. You can get more details about our clean ingredients here.
Our products are made without preservatives, additives and chemical ingredients. they are handcrafted and poured in small batches to ensure the freshest quality to you. Please allow 5-7 business days* for your item to process and be shipped out.
*business days are monday-friday and do not include weekends. Shipping timeframes vary upon carrier
Recycle with us
Recycle with us
For instructions on how to recycle xo Brown Girl packaging click here.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.