Try Me SOOTHE | No. 18 Body Nectar
SOOTHE body nectar provides powerful nutrients for dry, itchy skin. Even those affected by eczema find relief.
Rich in plant oils that have natural antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamins that have numerous benefits for moisturizing dry skin. Additionally, infused with calendula flowers, an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory that plays a major role in healing.
- Nourishing oils like sunflower oil and hazelnut seed oil are easily absorbed and will leave the skin feeling nourished and supple
- Penetrates skin's protective barrier and helps maintain a radiant glow
- Processed in small batches for freshness
- Made with plant-based, food-grade quality ingredients for a safe yet effective addition to your skincare regimen.
- Never tested on animals and all of our products are sourced from carefully vetted suppliers. Free of parabens, phthalates, alcohol, genetically modified organisms (non-GMO) and other harmful chemicals
- Formulated and bottled in the USA
1 oz | 30 ml glass bottle with dropper | Available in a full size 4 oz bottle with pump
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Flowers), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula (Lavender) Angustifolia Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Officinalis Oil
- Pump a small amount of oil into the palm of your hand, and gently massage into skin to moisturize and regenerate the area. Allow your skin a few minutes to absorb the oils before dressing.
- For best absorption, apply to damp skin after a shower or bath.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Best used within 12 months.
What is Body Nectar?
Our body nectar is a formulation of plant-based oils. It is the optimal way to reintroduce lost moisture back into the skin. It's like food for the body.
Can someone with oily skin use?
Sure can! Oils are known for their absorbent properties as they mimic the natural lipids found in our skin. They are ideal to help repair and re-regulate your skin's moisture barrier, which is responsible for oil production.
What should I look for in a body oil?
Key ingredients to look for in an effective body oil is that it is free from chemicals and contains oils that are do not contain heavy oils that sit on top of the skin.
Our Clean Standards
Our Clean Standards
Our formulas are created simple, effective, and without compromise. Formulated cruelty-free and non-GMO without synthetic fragrances, silicones, colorants, sulfates, phthalates, parabens, PEGs, petrolatum, mineral oil, and nanoparticles.
Fragrance ingredients are fully disclosed to you, not hidden behind the word "fragrance", which is quite common in the beauty industry. US law does not require companies be transparent about the ingredients in fragrance/parfum. xBG believes in your right-to-know what you are slathering on your skin. You can get more details about our clean ingredients here.
Our products are made without preservatives, additives and chemical ingredients. they are handcrafted and poured in small batches to ensure the freshest quality to you. Please allow 5-7 business days* for your item to process and be shipped out.
*business days are monday-friday and do not include weekends. Shipping timeframes vary upon carrier
Recycle with us
Recycle with us
For instructions on how to recycle xo Brown Girl packaging click here.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.